If your child has not received the required T-Dap immunization, it must be done before the start of school, August 10th. Remember the Lee County Health Department only receives appointments, no walk ins. You may call them at (239) 461-6100 or you can also visit your child's pediatrician. Remember your child will not be permitted to enter 7th grade without the needed shots. If you have any questions please call the school at (239) 574-3232 and ask for the school nurse.
The Cougar Press Quarterly
- Q. 1_The Cougar Press Quarterly_17.18.pdf (798.6 KBs)
- Summer_Edition_TheCougarPressQuarterly_16.17.pdf (5.9 MBs)
- Q.4_TheCougarPressQuarterly_16.17.pdf (6.4 MBs)
- Q.3_TheCougarPressQuarterly_16.17.pdf (5.8 MBs)
- Q.2_TheCougarPressQuarterly_16.17.pdf (1.7 MBs)
- Q.1_TheCougarPressQuarterly_16.17.pdf (554.9 KBs)